Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons - Mission report on Poland
Oct 20 2010
Download right click "save as"
The present report explores the human rights aspects of trafficking in persons in Poland, in the light of international human rights standards. Based on information gathered prior to and during this visit, the Special Rapporteur highlights a number of strong measures undertaken to address trafficking in persons, particularly as regards cooperation among various stakeholders. Lastly, the Special Rapporteur offers a number of recommendations with a view to contributing to strengthening ongoing efforts to combat trafficking in persons and to protect the rights of victims of trafficking. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNHCHR.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- Manpower Group Case Study
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- Summary of Rozrada Publications