Organized Crime Involvement in Trafficking in Persons and Smuggling of Migrants
Sep 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
UNODC, through the Institute for International Research on Criminal Policy (IRCP) of the Ghent University in Belgium, carried out a study on the links between organized crime, trafficking in persons and smuggling of migrants. The objective of this exercise was to provide insight into what is known on the involvement of organized crime in trafficking in persons and smuggling of migrants cases. Developing appropriate criminal justice responses to combat trafficking in persons and smuggling of migrants as forms of organized crime requires a knowledge-based response More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- Summary of Rozrada Publications
- Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Vulnerability to exploitation