UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
Mar 01 2012
Download right click "save as"
UNODC is uniquely positioned to ensure an effective and comprehensive criminal justice response to trafficking in persons and smuggling of migrants founded in the full implementation of the Protocols to the Organized Crime Convention. In addressing all aspects of these crimes within UNODC’s mandates, including research and awareness‐raising, implementation and capacity‐building and strengthening partnerships and coordination, UNODC is seeking to become the policy lead and central hub for the international community’s response. This comprehensive strategy sets out the complementary nature of UNODC’s work in preventing and combating these crimes and defines the priorities for future action and engagement.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- Manpower Group Case Study
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- Summary of Rozrada Publications