The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
Nov 15 2012
Download right click "save as"
The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking is the latest research report on the intersection of technology and human trafficking from the Center on Communication Leadership & Policy (CCLP) at the University of Southern California’s Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism. It follows CCLP’s pioneering 2011 report, Human Trafficking Online. Drawing from a series of first-hand interviews with law enforcement officials and an analysis of mobile phone data, the report urges policymakers, business leaders, law enforcement, and social service providers to develop innovative solutions to technology-facilitated trafficking.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- Manpower Group Case Study
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- Summary of Rozrada Publications