Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
Mar 16 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Ms. Joy Ngozi Ezeilo, launched an online discussion forum at the UN.GIFT.HUB website to solicit inputs from experts and stakeholders on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy”. The draft basic principles, as shared with the participants of the online discussion forum, are contained in Annex I. These principles are intended to serve as a useful guidance for States and practitioners on the content and scope of the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- The Rights of Women With Disabilities in Africa
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- EJWS A Very Private Business
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings