LEFO: Quality Standards
Oct 13 2011
Download right click "save as"
Women and human trafficking is a complex crime and capital perpetration against women and human rights. The purpose of quality standards is the prevention of re-trafficking or other harms and violations of human rights in cases of voluntary and safe return of a trafficked person to his/her country of origin.
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- The Rights of Women With Disabilities in Africa
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- EJWS A Very Private Business
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings