UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
Sep 23 2011
Download right click "save as"
Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT), which was conducted by Dalberg Global Development Advisors, anexternal evaluator, in collaboration with the Independent Evaluation Unit (IEU) of the United NationsOffice on Drugs and Crime (UNODC). It builds on the abridged preliminary evaluation, which was submitted to the Fifth Session of the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Convention against TransnationalOrganized Crime (18-22 October, 2010).
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- The Rights of Women With Disabilities in Africa
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- EJWS A Very Private Business
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings