Combating Trafficking in Persons: A Handbook for Parliamentarians
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
UNODC and the Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) worked together, as part of UN.GIFT, to encourage parliamentarians to take an active part in stopping human trafficking. Combating Trafficking in Persons: A Handbook for Parliamentarians is intended to help them regarding this issue. This version is in Russian. This publication is also available in: English, Spanish, Arabic and French
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- The Rights of Women With Disabilities in Africa
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- EJWS A Very Private Business
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings