Vienna Forum Criminal Justice
Sep 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
Criminal justice responses to human trafficking will be discussed in this paper to reflect the workshop objectives that will be addressed in the role play. These objectives include; the identification of trafficked victims, interviewing the victims, the use of interpreters in human trafficking investigations and victim-witness assistance and protection within the criminal justice system, including potential reactions to trauma and the health of victims of trafficking.
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- The Rights of Women With Disabilities in Africa
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- EJWS A Very Private Business
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings