Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
Sep 20 2011
Download right click "save as"
Human trafficking represents a grave violation of human rights and human dignity. Many describe it as modern-day slavery. Every year millions of persons mainly women and children are trafficked all over the world for the purpose of exploitation. Human trafficking affects Egypt as any other global problem. Egypt’s location, at a juncture between the continents of Africa and Asia and between the Mediterranean and Red Seas, places Egypt as a transit country for human trafficking.
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- The Rights of Women With Disabilities in Africa
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- EJWS A Very Private Business
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings