Handbook on Anti-Trafficking Data Collection in SEE
Sep 23 2010
Download right click "save as"
This is the second edition of the Handbook published in the course of the first phase of the DCIM project and contains a list of updated indicators for the collection of data on trafficking in human beings, which have been developed in cooperation with governmental partners from the South-Eastern Europe and in consultation with international experts and representatives of international and non-governmental organizations.More information about human trafficking on the website of ICMPD.
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- The Rights of Women With Disabilities in Africa
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- EJWS A Very Private Business
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings