ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
Feb 07 2013
Download right click "save as"
The SAP-FL newsletter provides information on recent news, events and publications related to forced labour and human trafficking. This issue shares 2012 highlights and provides information about new initiatives for 2013 onward at the national and global levels.
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- The Rights of Women With Disabilities in Africa
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- EJWS A Very Private Business
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings