ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
Apr 17 2012
Download right click "save as"
The General Survey of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations reviews application in law and practice of ILO's eight fundamental Conventions (including Conventions No 29 and 105 on Forced Labour).
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- The Rights of Women With Disabilities in Africa
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- EJWS A Very Private Business
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings