ILO 2012 Global Estimate on Forced Labour - Results and Methodology
Jun 04 2012
Download right click "save as"
The revised methodology has been developed by the ILO in close collaboration with a Peer Review Group composed of four members of the academic community who are experts in the subject of forced labour and human trafficking
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- The Rights of Women With Disabilities in Africa
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- EJWS A Very Private Business
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings