Trafficking for Forced Labour: How to monitor the recruitment of migrant workers
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
This training manual aims to raise awareness amongst labour inspectors, police, government officials, employers' organizations, trade unions, and others, on the issues of trafficking, forced labour and job placement systems. More specifically, it focuses on the recruitment of migrant workers into highly exploitative working situations that could amount to forced labour. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- The Rights of Women With Disabilities in Africa
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- EJWS A Very Private Business
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings