Training Manual to fight trafficking in chidren Textbook 1
Feb 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This training manual - developed by ILO and UNICEF under the UN Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking - seeks to aid governments, workers, employers, international, and non-governmental organizations that combat trafficking in children for labour, sexual and other exploitation. This is the first textbook that covers definitions of and approaches to child trafficking, and aims to outline the main concepts involved so that there is clarity and common understanding. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- The Rights of Women With Disabilities in Africa
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- EJWS A Very Private Business
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings