ILO Legal aspects of trafficking
Jul 13 2010
Download right click "save as"
With numerous case examples of law and judicial practice from Europe, and some other countries, Rohit Malpani painstakingly reviews the present gaps in identification and prosecution of trafficking for forced labour cases, as well as deficiencies in approaches to prevention and to compensation for the abuses suffered by the victims of trafficking.More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- The Rights of Women With Disabilities in Africa
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- EJWS A Very Private Business
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings