IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
Apr 13 2012
Download right click "save as"
In order to reply to the request for information for the 2012 Trafficking in Persons Report of the U.S.Department of State’s Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons (J/TIP) IOM has compiledinformation on all trafficking cases assisted by the organization in 2011.
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- The Rights of Women With Disabilities in Africa
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- EJWS A Very Private Business
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings