IOM Asean and Trafficking in Persons
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This report reflects the work of four national research teams, based in Phnom Penh, Jakarta, Manila and Bangkok, and two central research staff, based at the ASEAN Secretariat in Jakarta. It analyzes information obtained through reviews of the existing literature, interviews with government officials, and examination of government documents, such as intake forms and annual reports. The report would not have been possible without the assistance and cooperation of the four host governments - Cambodia, Indonesia, the Philippines and Thailand. More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- The Rights of Women With Disabilities in Africa
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- EJWS A Very Private Business
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings