Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
Apr 06 2011
Download right click "save as"
This Comprehensive study on the criminal justice response and jurisprudence in the area of anti-human trafficking in Serbia has been developed in the framework of the Joint Programme (JP) of UNHCR, IOM and UNODC. The Study shall include an analysis, comprising the identification of gaps and issues, and mapping of thus far applied anti-trafficking legislative and judicial practice in the country including: a) level of implementation of national legislation vis-à-vis international and regional standards (with a special focus on UN/EU/CoE's legislative standards); b) analysis of national AHT jurisprudence in relation to international and regional judicial practices and experiences being implemented.
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- The Rights of Women With Disabilities in Africa
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- EJWS A Very Private Business
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings