CSO GAATW SODIREITOS Trafficking in Women Brazil DomRep and Suriname
Oct 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
In this study we intend to investigate the trafficking routes between Brazil and the Dominican Republic on the one hand and Suriname on the other, as identified in the research report "Trafficking in women, children and adolescents for the purpose of sexual and commercial exploitation in the Amazon" (HAZEU, 2003), which was the basis of the study on the trafficking in women, children and adolescents for the purpose of sexual exploitation in the Amazon - Pestraf (LEAL, 2002). This socio-geographic study found strong evidence of the presence of Brazilian and Dominican women in Suriname being exploited as prostitutes in private clubs and in the mining fields in the interior of the country.More information about human trafficking on the website of GAATW and SODIREITOS. IOM and Counter-trafficking.
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- The Rights of Women With Disabilities in Africa
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- EJWS A Very Private Business
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings