OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2006
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
The report broadly covers the period from May 2004, the beginning of the term of the first Special Representative on Combating Trafficking in Human beings, Ms. Helga Konrad, former Austrian Minister for Women's Issues and Chair of the Stability Pact Task Force on Trafficking in Human Beings, and the establishment of the Anti-Trafficking Assistance Unit, through May 2006. Divided into four parts, the report presents an overview of efforts to combat trafficking in human beings (THB) as well as significant challenges encountered throughout the OSCE Region by the participating States as well as by the relevant structures, institutions and field operations. The report concludes with a discussion of challenges and recommendations. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- The Rights of Women With Disabilities in Africa
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- EJWS A Very Private Business
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings