UNGIFT Strategic Plan 2012-14
Jan 20 2012
Download right click "save as"
The purpose of this Strategic Plan is to set out the overarching direction, priorities and implementation plan for the next phase of UN.GIFT. It has been designed for the use of the UN.GIFT Steering Committee (SC), as well as for Governments and programme funders (Government and non-government), partners and other collaborators of UN.GIFT as a statement of intent describing how UN.GIFT will contribute to the fight against trafficking in persons in the future. The level of consultation and review maintained through the drafting process has helped ensure that this Strategic Plan represents the broadest possible agreement on UN.GIFT's future priorities and programme of action.
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- The Rights of Women With Disabilities in Africa
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- EJWS A Very Private Business
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings