CSO Scotland: A safe place for child traffickers?
Mar 21 2011
Download right click "save as"
This scoping study on the extent and nature of child trafficking in Scotland was commissioned by Scotland's Commissioner for Children and Young People (SCCYP). The purpose of the study was to provide the Commissioner with an understanding of child trafficking which would allow his office to make recommendations for policy, practice and legislative change and to use the results to raise awareness, among professionals and key stakeholders, of child trafficking.
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- Not in New Zealand's Waters, Surely?
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- The Rights of Women With Disabilities in Africa
- Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- EJWS A Very Private Business
- Literature review Trafficking in human beings