ILO Guide to private Employment Agencies
Jul 01 2010
Download right click "save as"
This Guide provides guidance to national legislators in drafting legal frameworks in line with ILO Convention No. 181 and Recommendation No. 188. It is rich in many examples of country legislation from both developed and developing countries. It is a useful resource for national legislators and social partners to identify possible gaps in their legislation and to find appropriate solutions. The Guide provides an overview of regulatory and institutional requirements, so that countries can be free to adapt aspects of the legislation applicable to their own national situations.More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The EU Strategy Towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings 2012-2016
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Relevant International Conventions/Closing Material
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives T-Z
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives N-S
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives D-I
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives A-C
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 - Introductory materials
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- California Senate Bill 657