IOM Guidelines for law enforcement
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This guideline is a revision of the publication released by IOM in 2005 titled "Guidelines for the investigation and prosecution of the crime of trafficking and protection of victims during law enforcement." The creation of this document has been beneficial for law enforcement officers in their effort to suppress trafficking in persons through law enforcement measures. The manual explains in practical terms the provisions of special legislation created to address the crime of trafficking in persons, and elaborates the underlying principles of case management and victim protection.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The EU Strategy Towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings 2012-2016
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Relevant International Conventions/Closing Material
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives T-Z
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives N-S
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives D-I
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives A-C
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 - Introductory materials
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- California Senate Bill 657