IOM Guidelines for the Collection of Data on Trafficking in Human Beings
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This project is intended to support the efforts of the European Union to define "common" EU guidelines and to provide Member States of the European Union with a minimum set of data and comparable indicators to measure trafficking in human beings. The Guidelines are to be seen as a set of recommendations that lead Member States through the necessary steps for implementing a coordinated data collection and monitoring system at the national level.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The EU Strategy Towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings 2012-2016
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Relevant International Conventions/Closing Material
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives T-Z
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives N-S
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives D-I
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives A-C
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 - Introductory materials
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- California Senate Bill 657