Sep 28 2010
Download right click "save as"
As muti-related crime does not typically involve the recruitment and transport of persons it may be more appropriately categorized as "organ trafficking" rather than "human trafficking". This and other issues surrounding muti-related crime are discussed in latter parts of this report. The objectives of the study were to: • Study the character of internal trafficking of persons in South Africa • Determine the extent to which local stakeholders have direct experience with cases of internal trafficking • Verify internal trafficking routes in order to inform future prevention efforts • Cautiously analyze demographic data to determine trends on vulnerable populations • Develop a better understanding of the methods and means of recruitment for internal trafficking • Provide recommendations for counter-trafficking programming, law enforcement, legal bodies, social service agencies, and government officials to more effectively address internal traffickingMore information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The EU Strategy Towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings 2012-2016
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Relevant International Conventions/Closing Material
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives T-Z
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives N-S
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives D-I
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives A-C
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 - Introductory materials
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims