CSO ASTRA Biannual Report 2006-2007
Oct 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
The third biannual report aims to present the work of NGO ASTRA during 2006-2007. This period was marked by program and personal continuity, but also by an increased number of activities within all four ASTRA's programs. As a pioneer and leader in the anti-trafficking area in Serbia, we have had a serious task to keep to the standards which we have set since our early days both to ourselves and to others. When we look back, we may be satisfied with what we have accomplished, both in the area of prevention and direct victim assistance.More information about human trafficking on the website of ASTRA.
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The EU Strategy Towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings 2012-2016
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Relevant International Conventions/Closing Material
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives T-Z
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives N-S
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives D-I
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives A-C
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 - Introductory materials
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims