Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons - Mission report on Poland
Oct 20 2010
Download right click "save as"
The present report explores the human rights aspects of trafficking in persons in Poland, in the light of international human rights standards. Based on information gathered prior to and during this visit, the Special Rapporteur highlights a number of strong measures undertaken to address trafficking in persons, particularly as regards cooperation among various stakeholders. Lastly, the Special Rapporteur offers a number of recommendations with a view to contributing to strengthening ongoing efforts to combat trafficking in persons and to protect the rights of victims of trafficking. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNHCHR.
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The EU Strategy Towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings 2012-2016
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Relevant International Conventions/Closing Material
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives T-Z
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives N-S
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives D-I
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives A-C
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 - Introductory materials
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims