Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons - Human Rights Council Report 2010
Oct 20 2010
Download right click "save as"
The present report by the Special Rapporteur is an analysis of the current activities undertaken by regional and subregional organizations in the fight against trafficking in persons, with the intention of highlighting good practices and initiatives that promote a human rights-based approach to combating human trafficking. Chapter 1 provides an overview of the activities undertaken by the Special Rapporteur during the last year. Chapter 2 provides a description of the main regional and subregional anti-trafficking cooperation mechanisms that exist in different regions of the world, followed by an analysis of their main achievements and the main challenges they are facing. Finally, Chapter 3 contains the Special Rapporteur's conclusions and recommendations.More information about human trafficking on the website of UNHCHR.
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The EU Strategy Towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings 2012-2016
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Relevant International Conventions/Closing Material
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives T-Z
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives N-S
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives D-I
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives A-C
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 - Introductory materials
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- California Senate Bill 657