Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
Sep 30 2011
Download right click "save as"
This manual represents typical displays of human trafficking victims’ stigmatization in Ukraine and their impact on the process of reintegration.There is a developed and tested program of de-stigmatization for human trafficking victims in the context of this project. A description of this program can be found in the last chapter of the book, detailing all exercises and materials for mini-lectures.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- The EU Strategy Towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings 2012-2016
- ICAT trafficking in persons issue papers - Overview
- UNIAP: Rethinking Trafficking Prevention
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face