Fact Sheet on State Anti-Trafficking Laws
Mar 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Center for Women Policy Studies tracks state legislation on trafficking throughout the year, and updates the State Anti-Trafficking Laws Fact Sheet at the end of each year with newly enacted laws. The State Anti-Trafficking Laws Fact Sheet summarizes all anti-trafficking legislation passed by the states as of January 1, 2010 - including criminalization statutes, statutes creating state Task Forces, and statutes that regulate international matchmaking organizations and sex tourism.
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- The EU Strategy Towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings 2012-2016
- ICAT trafficking in persons issue papers - Overview
- UNIAP: Rethinking Trafficking Prevention