UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
Sep 23 2011
Download right click "save as"
Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT), which was conducted by Dalberg Global Development Advisors, anexternal evaluator, in collaboration with the Independent Evaluation Unit (IEU) of the United NationsOffice on Drugs and Crime (UNODC). It builds on the abridged preliminary evaluation, which was submitted to the Fifth Session of the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Convention against TransnationalOrganized Crime (18-22 October, 2010).
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment