Trafficking in Persons; Analysis on Europe
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
This paper is based on information collected by UNODC in the framework of the United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT), published in the Global Report on Trafficking in Persons in February 2009. Data on the trafficking situation in Europe was gathered from national authorities by UNODC and the UN-affiliated European Institute for Crime Prevention and Control (HEUNI).
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter