Needs Assessment Toolkit Chinese
Feb 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
The aim of this toolkit is to provide comprehensive guidance for assessing the criminal justice response to trafficking in persons in a given State. The toolkit contains a number of components that are crucial for curtailing the crime of trafficking in persons. Due to the fact that this crime has multiple layers, the toolkit broadens the scope of traditional criminal justice responses by including all relevant actors and measures involved in appropriately prosecuting the perpetrators and adequately assisting the victims of trafficking in persons. This is the Chinese version. This publication is also available in: Russian and EnglishMore information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- The EU Strategy Towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings 2012-2016
- ICAT trafficking in persons issue papers - Overview
- UNIAP: Rethinking Trafficking Prevention
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face