Research on Trafficking of Men for Labour Exploitation Southern and Eastern Africa
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
Information about the IOM's research, the first to comprehensively address the trafficking of men in Africa in general, and in Eastern and Southern Africa in particular.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment