UN.GIFT Bahrain Report
Oct 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Conference “Human Trafficking at the Crossroads” was held in the Kingdom of Bahrain from 2 – 3 March 2009. It brought together more than 300 representatives from Governments, United Nations entities, non-governmental and international organizations, the business community, academia and civil society. Over one and half days, four interactive sessions and a roundtable were held. These sessions explored private-public partnership within the themes of National Strategies against Human Trafficking; Legal Framework and Criminal Justice Response; Engagement of Businesses against Human Trafficking; Prevention Strategy & Support; and the Role of the Media & Art/Culture. The event was extensively covered by national, regional and international media.
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment