UNODC:Journey of Hope
Jul 21 2011
Download right click "save as"
In March 2008, UNODC embarked on two projects related to anti-human trafficking and victim support in India. The project 'Building the capacity of and expanding anti-human trafficking networks for improved support to victims of trafficking' aimed at providing assistance to trafficking survivors and securing their legal and human rights. The other project 'Reducing children's vulnerability to abuse and rehabilitation of survivors' was designed to provide quality care and support services to vulnerable children at risk of physical and sexual abuse as well as comprehensive rehabilitation opportunities to trafficking survivors. UNODC implemented both projects in collaboration with the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India, state governments and NGO partners in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Uttar Pradesh, with support from USAID. The experience from both projects has now been documented in 'Journey of Hope' - an attempt to bring together and visualize stories of hope, endurance and voices from the field.
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment