IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
Mar 13 2012
Download right click "save as"
This document is intended to serve as one of the instruments for women religious who are active or who are willing to become active in counter-trafficking efforts associated with prevention activities and victim assistance. It is a part of the Counter-Trafficking Training Program for Religious Personnel project supported by the US Embassy to the Holy See, funded by the US Government (Department of State/Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration), and conducted by the International Organization for Migration (IOM), in collaboration with the Union of Major Superiors of Italy (USMI), the International Union of Superiors General (UISG) and ICMC/Fondazione Migrantes (Rome) of the Episcopal Conference of Italy (CEI). This manual is also available in Italian, French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai.
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Relevant International Conventions/Closing Material
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives T-Z
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives N-S
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives J-M
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives D-I
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 Country Narratives A-C
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2012 - Introductory materials
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- California Senate Bill 657
- Resource Guide for State Legislators