Academia Gallagher The International Law of Human Trafficking
Nov 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
This book presents the first-ever comprehensive and in-depth analysis of the international law of human trafficking. Anne T. Gallagher calls on her experience working within the United Nations to chart the development of new international laws on this issue. This timely and groundbreaking work presents a resource for policymakers, advocates, practitioners, and scholars working in this controversial field. More information about this book in the Cambridge University Press Website.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- Vienna ForumThe Role of Media
- Vienna Forum Quantifying Human Trafficking
- Vienna Forum Human Trafficking for the Removal of Organs
- Migrant Smuggling by Air
- Organized Crime Involvement in Trafficking in Persons and Smuggling of Migrants