CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
Mar 15 2012
Download right click "save as"
The Ateneo Human Rights Center (AHRC), with the support of the United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT), has embarked on a research project on trafficking in women and children in the Zamboanga, Basilan, Sulu, and Tawi-Tawi (ZAMBASULTA) area. Although the port of Zamboanga City has become a major hub for people trafficked to Malaysia and some other parts of the world, this phenomenon has not been the subject of many research studies. Existing literature on human trafficking in Mindanao in general, has also remained scant.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook