Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
Sep 30 2011
Download right click "save as"
The manual consists of four chapters and contains not only the author’s ideas and attainments but analytical materials concerning the issue of human trafficking in Ukraine. The descriptions of methods of individual and group work with human trafficking victims are complex. The manual will be used by professionals of appropriate specialty (therapists, coaches, social workers).
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards