Resource Guide for State Legislators
Mar 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Center for Women Policy Studies' 2005 Resource Guide for State Legislators: Model Provisions for State Anti-Trafficking Laws is the first comprehensive set of model laws that cover every aspect of anti-trafficking policy. The Guide is unique in deriving its model legislative provisions not only from federal law but also from state laws that have proven effective and from human rights standards.
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards