Resource Guide for State Legislators
Mar 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Center for Women Policy Studies' 2005 Resource Guide for State Legislators: Model Provisions for State Anti-Trafficking Laws is the first comprehensive set of model laws that cover every aspect of anti-trafficking policy. The Guide is unique in deriving its model legislative provisions not only from federal law but also from state laws that have proven effective and from human rights standards.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- Vienna ForumThe Role of Media
- Vienna Forum Quantifying Human Trafficking
- Vienna Forum Human Trafficking for the Removal of Organs
- Migrant Smuggling by Air
- Organized Crime Involvement in Trafficking in Persons and Smuggling of Migrants