UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure
Dec 21 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Business Leader's Award is a joint initiative of the End Human Trafficking Now! Campaign (EHTN), SMWIPM, the United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT), and the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC). It is the first-ever award in history to honour a business executive for his/her innovation, energy and commitment in tackling human trafficking.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook