UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
Sep 23 2011
Download right click "save as"
Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT), which was conducted by Dalberg Global Development Advisors, anexternal evaluator, in collaboration with the Independent Evaluation Unit (IEU) of the United NationsOffice on Drugs and Crime (UNODC). It builds on the abridged preliminary evaluation, which was submitted to the Fifth Session of the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Convention against TransnationalOrganized Crime (18-22 October, 2010).
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook