Preventing and Combating the Illicit Recruitment and Use of Child Soldiers in West and Central Africa
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The High-Level Expert Meeting in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire aimed at developing a shared understanding on the issue of trafficking in persons in conflict and post conflict contexts and particularly on the very issue of children in armed conflict with a view to formulating measures for the establishment at the regional level of an harmonized legal framework against the phenomenon.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook