Vienna Forum Quantifying Human Trafficking
Sep 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
This paper has sketched some of the major problems in compiling and interpreting criminal justice statistics on human trafficking: a complete or partial lack of legislation, differences in existing legal definitions of trafficking in persons, serious underreporting due to the challenges of correctly identifying the crime, lack of capacity for data collection and a common lack of central databases on the crime.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- Vienna ForumThe Role of Media
- Vienna Forum Quantifying Human Trafficking
- Vienna Forum Human Trafficking for the Removal of Organs
- Migrant Smuggling by Air
- Organized Crime Involvement in Trafficking in Persons and Smuggling of Migrants