Handbook on Anti-Trafficking Data Collection in SEE
Sep 23 2010
Download right click "save as"
This is the second edition of the Handbook published in the course of the first phase of the DCIM project and contains a list of updated indicators for the collection of data on trafficking in human beings, which have been developed in cooperation with governmental partners from the South-Eastern Europe and in consultation with international experts and representatives of international and non-governmental organizations.More information about human trafficking on the website of ICMPD.
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards