Factsheet A workers alliance
Jul 01 2010
Download right click "save as"
Joint project between the Special Action Programme against Forced Labour and the International Trade Union Confederation. Workers' involvement is key to the success of the ILO campaign to rid the world of forced labour and human trafficking by 2015. The ITUC urges you and your organisation to join the global Workers' Alliance against Forced Labour and Trafficking. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook